Cropper is a screen capture utility which allows you to grab parts of your screen or crop out sections of vector graphic files such as Fireworks without having to flatten the files or open in a new editor. You can use it to capture parts of a web site, including text and images.
|version||1.9.4 (27th November 2010)|
|Interface||Graphical User Interface|
|License||Microsoft Community License|
- Arrow: Nudge the main form one pixel.
- Alt+Arrow keys: Resize the main form one pixel.
- Alt+[ or ]: Resize the thumbnail indicator one pixel.
- Alt+Ctrl+[ or ]: Changes the amount of resizes and nudges listed above to ten pixels.
- [ or ] or Mouse Wheel: Resize the main form twenty pixels while keeping the crosshairs centered.
- Right-Click: Context menu on the main form.
- Double-Click or Enter or S: Take a screen shot of the area under the Cropper window or start/stop a recording plug-in.
- Tab: Cycle form colors.
- Shift+Tab: Cycle form sizes.
- Esc: Hide the main form.
- F8: Show the main form.
- PrintScrn: Take a screen shot of the entire desktop or start/stop a recording plug-in.
- Alt+PrintScrn: Take a screen shot of the current active window or start/stop a recording plug-in.
- Ctrl+Alt+PrintScrn: Take a screen shot of the region below the mouse or start/stop a recording plug-in.